Medical conditions or concerns commonly treated by Ann include:
This 60 to 90-minute 1:1 appointment begins to identify and address your nutritional goals based on your medical conditions and history, family medical history, medications, lab results, physical activity, and height and weight.
NOTE: Please provide prior to your first appointment:
This 30 to 60-minute appointment provides the support and re-evaluation in order to fulfill your nutritional goals.
Please call 631.324.1953 for the fee schedule. Payment is due at the time services are rendered.
Ann participates with the following insurance plans:
Contact your insurance company's member services (on your insurance card) before the first appointment to determine your coverage. No one likes surprise bills! Even though your insurance is listed above, there are many different plans, and some plans may not cover.
*Record the name of the person you are speaking with and request a reference number for the phone call.
Here are the questions to ask your insurance:
1. Am I covered for "medical nutrition therapy"? The procedure codes used are 97802 and 97803.
2. Does my plan cover my medical conditions? Share all your conditions.
3. How many visits am I entitled to? Is this per year?
4. Do I need a referral to see a specialist like Ann Silver? Her NPI number is 1689673246.
5. Is Ann Silver covered in-network on my plan?
6. Do I have a copay or deductible? What is it?
***You will be financially responsible for appointments when your insurance carrier denies payment.